The construction of Daniel Castle of Tălișoara began in the late Renaissance period of Transylvania, when the Daniel family of Vârghiș, an already important local family, decided to erect a new residence in the village. The construction works lasted between 1669-1680 and transformed the domain into a proper nobiliary residence. A series of upgrades were undertaken under the lead of Mihály Daniel and his wife, Judit Haller, amongst which, the insertion of stone sculpted elements, the main entrance stone decorative framing on which the coat of arms of the family was engraved.
The most important space of the castle is the great hall which takes up the whole first floor of the long wing, which was used for special events. A special attention was given to the interior wall paintings dating back to the 1680s, which depict a history of the family, the most important social, military and political events the Daniel family was involved in during the medieval period. These scenes were uncovered during the restoration works.
The building suffered interior transformations in the 19th century when baron Rauber Nándor, the owner of the time, modified the first floor rooms as well as other interiors.
Among the last major remakes of the manor, that of Daniel Gábor is to be mentioned. The manor returned to the possession of the Daniel family through his wife Rauber Maria. In 1884 the classical wing of the manor was built. During the 19th century the street facade received a terrace designed by arh. Draskóczy Jenő
The building together with the whole domain were nationalised after the Second World War and were misused as a CAP headquarters.
In 2008 the current owners discovered the existence and history of the domain and learned it was out for sale. In 2009 they managed to buy the property. From this point forward, a restoration process started at the end of which the manor was converted into a historical high end hotel.